Elegant track with a high level of comfort
The Qurails 4200 Hand-Drawn Curtain Track has the essence of a classic curtain pole, but it offers the comfort of a curtain rail. The curtains glide smoothly virtually without sound. It can be easily mounted in various ways on a wall or ceiling. A very popular track that can be used in a wide variety of situations, such as private homes, but also in office buildings and in the care sector.
The high-quality, carefully selected materials allow curtains to run silently and smoothly, also round bends. The curtain track can be pre-formed to match customer requirements and delivered as a single piece to eliminate the disadvantage of separate bends and joins in the running length.
The 4200 can be forward or reverse bent to create attractive returns.
- Minimum bending radius: 10cm with bending tool 1015
- Other bending radii: 15cm with bending tool 1015
- Greater than 100cm with bending tool 1018
Coating colours: white RAL9010
High quality wear-resistant, extremely colourfast, UV-resistant coating.
Dimensions (hxw): 18 x 21 mm
Profile weight: 274 gr/m
Maximum supported weight guideline: see fixing guide. An additional support bracket is recommended at points where pleated curtains gather when open.
|4001 end stop white / grey / black|
|4010 glider white / grey / black|
|5135 ceiling bracket white / grey / black|
|4253-A aluminium end cap grey / white|
|4253 plastic end cap white / grey / back|
|5152-20 connecting bridge natural|
|5115 extension bracket 5, 7.5, 10, 15 cm white / natural metallic / black|
Gliders, end stops, end caps
Twelve self-lubricating 4010 gliders per metre and two 4001 end stops per track system.
Ceiling support bracket 5135 and spacer 4254, wall support bracket 4217 (can be shortened) or 4115
2x end caps 4253
|2004 brake glider white / black|
|4001-M-N-end stop metal with eye natural|
|4002 end stop metal|
|4003 spring stop plastic|
|4007 brake glider white / black|
|4010-50 glider white with hook 2023|
|4010-60 glider with SS hook|
|4012 click-in glider white|
|4012-50 click glider with hook 2023|
|4020 heavy duty glider white / grey / black|
|4030 roller white / black|
|4074-1000 carrier with overlap a.o. for draw rod white / natural / metallic / black|
|4075-1000 carrier without overlap a.o. for draw rod white / natural / metallic / black|
|6010 projection glider white / grey / black|
|2020 double hook white|
|2021 G-Hook white|
|2022 curtain hook white|
|2023 curtain hook white|
|2024-55 adjustable sew in hook white 55mm|
|2024-95 adjustable sew in hook white 95mm|
|4055-10 threaded rod m6 with plug and 2x nut m6, 0-100 cm / 101-200 cm|
|4055-30-10 susp. hanger mounting set white / natural|
|4055-30-SYST-10 susp. hanger mount. set susp. ceiling white / natural|
|4055-40 susp. hanger tube 1 side threaded 50, 100, 150 cm white / natural / black|
4064-10 base-plate white / natural metallic / black
4064-20 extender white / natural metallic / black
4064-30-10 fixing set white isolated
4064-30-10 / 31-IS-10 fixing set white isolated
4064-40 hanger tube white / natural metallic 75, 120, 150, 200 cm
|5140 wall bracket white / grey / black|
|4249 wall support white / grey / black|
|4217 adj. extension bracket 10 cm, 1 hole. 20 cm, 1 hole. 20 cm, 2 holes white / natural / metallic / black|
|4252 mini suspension hanger, white, natural, black|
|4048-08 MM corner connection|
1220 draw rod 100, 125, 150, 200 of 300 cm white / natural metallic / black
Gliders, end stops, end caps:
- 4010 gliders are available with various hook types.
- For perfectly closing curtains with an overlap of the curtain fabric, use pilot runner 4074-1000 or the smaller pilot runner 4075-1000.
- The 4200 curtain track is compatible with the Qurails Flow System: gliders 4014-060 or 4014-080.
- The 4012 click glider can be placed anywhere in the system. It is advisable to place gliders of this type on the stacking side.
- Ceiling mounting with ceiling support bracket 5135 and spacer 4254.
- To mount at a distance from a wall, use adjustable extension brackets 4217 (101, 201 or 202).
- Use the special glider stop for ‘spring-back’ curtain sets: fit the glider stop over a 4010 glider after it has been inserted in the channel profile. Several glider stops can be placed if necessary.
- Selection of various pull rods for opening and closing curtains by hand: usually used with curtains that are light in colour and show signs of wear more quickly and delicate curtain fabrics, such as sheers (in combination with lead gliders 4074-1000 or 4075-1000).
TIPS & TRICKS
- Advice: Place an additional support on the stacking side(s). See fixing guide.
- Maintenance advice: for long-term optimal glider performance in every situation, we recommend using Goelst silicon spray 1251-250.
- The lead gliders are suitable for attaching to a pull rod. Using a pull rod to open and close the curtains keeps the fabric clean and prevents stains and signs of wear.
4200 Hand-Drawn Curtain Tracks